Are you a third-year engineering student at a South African university interested in gaining experience during the December holidays while working next to highly experienced aeronautical engineers? We have a single internship available for that period at our Centurion offices.
What we are looking for:
- One student who has just completed his/her third or fourth year in mechanical, aeronautical, electronic or mechatronic engineering.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills as you will work in a team.
- Some experience or skill in one or more of the following areas is required: Computer programming (C++ and/or Python), university-level mathematics, university-level physics.
- A special interest in any of the following areas will be highly beneficial: General aerospace, model aircraft, aerodynamics, computer simulations, programming, electronic projects, artificial intelligence, robotics, etc.
- Access to your own notebook computer running either Windows or any flavour of Linux is required.
What we will provide:
- Practical engineering experience under the guidance of highly experienced engineers.
- Support to prepare a training report as required by your university.
- Market-related stipend for the period of work.
- Office and desk space as required.
We are very close to the Centurion Gautrain station, should you require commute from Johannesburg.
If interested, please email your CV with an appropriate cover letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday, 13 November 2020. A short interview in person or via teleconference will be required.